The authorities of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) have released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. UNIUYO post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise below.
admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Candidates The Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
* Select Admission Forms Link
* Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
* Enter your phone Number and Email address
* Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
* Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, July 22nd, 2021.
Note:The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
S/N. DAY/DATE. VENUE. TIME
1. DAY 1 – MONDAY, AGRIC.LECTURE 8.00 a.m.
July 23,2019 HALL,ANNEX CAMP
* FACULTY OF
Agric. Economics & Extension ,
Fisheries & Aquaculture.
Food Science & Technology,
Forestry & Wildlife.
* FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL. BARTH EBONG,
STUDIES ANNEX CAMPUS
Fine & Industrial Arts,
Geoinformatics & Surveying.
Quantity Surveying. Urban & Regional Planning.
* FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES. CBN HALL
* FACULTY OF PHARMACY ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL
* FACULTY OF ENGINEERING. 1000 CAPACITY LECTURE
* FACULTY OF SCIENCE250 TETFUND BUILDING AND
ELF LECTURE THEATER
Botany & Ecological Studies,
Animal & Environmental Biology.
S/N DAY/DATE. VENUE. TIME
2 DAY 2 – TUE, JULY 24, 2021. 8.00 a.m
* FACULTY OF EDUCATION NEDU UP
Computer Science Ed.,
Efik/Ibibio Ed ,
Fine Arts Ed.,
Guidance and Counseling Ed.,
Home Economics Ed.,
Integrated Sciences Edu.,
Library Science Ed.,
Political Science Ed.,
Pre-primary & Primary Ed.,
Social Studies Ed.,
Special Ed ,
Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology,
Elect/Elect. Technology Ed,
* FACULTY OF ARTS CBN & 49/50,
Communication Arts ,
History & Inti. Studies,
Religious & Cultural Studies,
* FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BARTH EBONG
Banking and Finance,
* FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU
Geography & Regional Planning ,
Political Science and Public Administration,
Sociology & Anthropology,
* FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 1000 CAPACITY
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS) LECTURE
* FACULTY OF LAW. 250 ELF LECTURE
S/N. DAY/DATE. VENUE. TIME
3. Day 3, Wednesday, ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU. 8.00
July 25,2019 HALL, TOWN CAMPUS. a:m
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
* The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
* One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2021 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
* One (1) copy of 2021 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
* One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875