The The University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2020/2020 Merit Registration Exercise for all newly admitted – undergraduate candidates has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 22ndOctober to Friday, 9th November, 2021, in various faculties between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. daily. Please note that candidates are to report by 8:30a.m.for the exercise.
Prospective candidates are to CLICK HERE to check their admission status.
All newly admitted candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the registration schedule and screening procedure as shown below:
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng → students → student login) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form. Students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form:
• Birth Certificate
• Letter of Reference
• Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
• Certificate of State of Origin
• JAMB Admission Letter
• Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Stage 2: Screening
(A) Proceed to the Faculty for registration as scheduled
(B) Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
1. Screening Form generated from Stage 1
2. UTME Result Slip
3. Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
4. O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR Statement of Result with an online version of the result
5. Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
6. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
7. Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
8. Certificate of State Of Origin
9. JAMB Admission Letter
10. Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Stage 3: Payment of Fees
1. Generate pay advice
2. Proceed to any bank to make payment
Stage 4: Faculty/Departmental Registration
Proceed to the Faculty & Departments for further registration processes
Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
DRUG USE: The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration. The admission of newly admitted students that test POSITIVE TO DRUG USE shall be withdrawn.