How To Re-Print JAMB Slip For 2020 To Show Your Center And Exam Date
You may be asking, how do I Re-Print my Jamb slip for Jamb 2020 So as to see my exam center and date? I will show you the golden steps to re-print JAMB 2020 Slip without mistakes. You can reprint it within a few minutes and it costs nothing!
This Exam Slip has extremely important information about the confirmation of your actual exam date for the new candidate and also the venue for his exam.
As usual, Jamb announces the date for reprinting your exam slip. For JamB 2020, reprinting starts from April 1619. Ensure not to print your exam slip before the stipulated date; else, you will not find any information regarding your exam date and centre.
Remember that the reprinting must be carried out only using a computer system that has an attached printer. If you need to use a mobile phone for reprinting, you should not use Opera Mini on JAMB official website.
It doesn’t cost much to print the slip (#50 to #150). It is highly advisable that you make photocopies of the slip. You will need it later.
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2020 Exam Slip
Like I said earlier, Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
1. First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/examslipprinting2/PrintExaminationSlip
2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
3. You would see an option to reprint jamb slip
4. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
5. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
6. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Any modification to how to reprint your Jamb slip for exam date and centre shown above shall be communicated…
JAMB 2020 RePrint portal
JAMB portal is always there to help you. If you face any problems while reprinting, write them a message.