Federal Polytechnic Bida, BIDAPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Federal Poly Bida post UTME form is now available for sale online.
Do You Need Correct POST UTME(JAMB) for Your Institution/School ??
Lets Help You Now
A. POST UTME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS For Your School
B. Get All As In 2021 Waec With Ent Web CBT APP
qualified candidates to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida National Diploma full-time programmes admission screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility.
1. Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 100 or above in year 2021 UTME.
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
* Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
* Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
* Passport photographs.
* Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website https://(fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2021/2022 Academic Session.
No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
Registrations starts Monday, 9th July, 2021.
For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08051774016, 08073247714, and 08183992126.